Thursday, April 30, 2009

All Alone :(

So this is the first week that Morgan has had to work out of town since we got married. HE doesn't have service out there either because he is in the mountain working on a cabin, so I don't hear from him til about 8 at night and we only get to talk for 10 or 15 minutes. I didn't think it would be so bad but it SUCKS. I finished school this week and was planning on going down to sanpete and staying with my family so I wouldn't be alone all week but i ended up having a test on thursday instead of tuesday so i have just stayed up here. I am going to start working everyday for the summer so hopefully when he is gone the days won't be so bad. Im just gald that I get to see my hubby on the weekends. Like I said it just sucks not seeing him all week long. But I can't wait to see him tommorrow. YAY

0 comments: