Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Weekend :)


So this weekend Morgan and I decided to stay in Salt Lake instead of the usual going down to Sanpete. So Saturday morning we got up and made breakfast (well i made breakfast) then we went and got my hair cut. While I was doing that Morgan wanted to go to a Pawn shop and look for camera things. When he came back to pick me up he said hey lets go to a couple more Pawn shops so... that's what we did the ENTIRE day.. Lol. Morgan was so cute he was looking so hard for a lens that would fit his new camera. Unfortunately we didn't have any luck at all. Morgan was pretty upset but we will find one. It finally got time for us to head home and get ready for my friends wedding reception. Once we got to the wedding reception it took at least a half an hour to find parking.. UGH it got pretty annoying. All of this was fun but by far the next day was way better. We got up early and decided we wanted to go to the Bee's baseball game at 2 so before we went to that Morgan wanted to go and take some pictures up the canyon. Here are a few that we took:

This is Morgan being a goofball.


And this is me being one too.



So overall the weekend was great and I love my husband! That is pretty much all.

0 comments: